Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WALK OF SHAME WITH THE SHEMALE MR.X

Resentment. That's what I feel every time I have to talk to him. You put your heart out on the line and someone ends up being even more of a woman than you... and not in a good way. This is the story I started in my other 3 blog posts about Mr. X. I said I wouldn't resort to name calling and trashing someone's name via a social network like he did... plus his 4 oh so nosy snobby sisters. We'll get to them later. This is the part where he invites me to his home and does not waste a single second. He casually asks, "Can I kiss you?" as I'm fumbling with my fingers for the maid has just left and it's just the two of us. "Of course," I shyly reply. One thing leads to another and he's carrying me across the room to the much larger sofa where we're making out profusely. I'm half naked, my top and bra being strewn across the living room floor as he leads me ever so gently to his room. I follow coyly and absolutely love the fresh neat room and sort of Kingsize bed with a white duvet. Everything is just so orderly and the bed could not have been more welcoming. Well, I'll write a fiction novel based on what happened that day. Picture this, two glasses of half drank pineapple juice on the table, my seashell earrings that resembled Mr.X's seashell neck-piece on the table (I still want that kachain,I do have the matching earrings...hehe...), my shoes outside, my top and bra on the floor, my laptop on the sofa and the lap bag on the dining table where Mr.X's chinese books were strewn across. He was learning Chinese at the afya centre. Did we go the distance? No. Escaped by a whisker. Let's just say I'm glad his mum went and locked herself in her room giving me what was left of my dignity and time to escape albeit through the living room where his sister Miss.B (B for biscuit in son of a Biscuit) eyed me from the top of the glass of juice she was drinking and all the children stared at me in silence after Mama X's outburst and immediate lockdown in her room. Walk of shame; At least I now knew how it felt not just imagining it as from the movies and stories I'd heard. I have lived. lol. He gave me a push back home and only after I'd reached home that I realized he had forgotten to pack my laptop adaptor hence I couldn't use it for it'd run out of power. Mr.X used to be very sweet you know... he boarded a matatu from their home, Donholm, amidst my protests saying it was no big deal he'd bring it to Kariobangi South, to me. He said he'd even be happy to get out of the house for his mum was not speaking to him, which had never happened before. I still remember her voice when she found the door locked and on opening all incriminating evidence lying everywhere... "Is there a girl in this house?" over and out like three times. Mr.X telling me to dress up my predicament being that my upper body attire was in the living room where his mother was. Haha... Since Mr.X was all over me, I figured the two-week girl was out of the picture because he'd said it meant nothing to him at the time that they were still getting to know each other. I didn't expect him to entertain any other girl for he knew, from having 4 sisters in the same predicament, how emotional a pregnant person could be and to add on to the fact that women are emotional creatures. I constantly asked him if he'd broken off things with her since his actions showed exactly that. I'd told him I was falling for him and I actually thought I was the first to tell him, "I love you." Later on I find out that as we were so busy sexting via skype, I hadn't noticed he had told me he loved me in Chinese. I was happily going through old threads taking a walk down memory lane when I noticed it, "Wo ai ni, wo de ai"I love you, my love(r) and that is the day I saved him as **wo de ai** I always told him I wanted us to do things the right way but he always hesitated, saying he was not ready to make it official. I had this gut feeling that the other girl was still in the picture and that's why he didn't want to commit. Plus, I was expectant with someone else's child so I figured he might be afraid to promise me anything though I made it perfectly clear that where my baby was concerned, I could and would manage on my own. Anyway, I should have listened to my gut... but I'd already fallen for him.

NI WE-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWbCNRGFO7w



No comments:

Post a Comment