Thursday, April 11, 2013

THE SHEMALE STARTED WITH THE COMPLICATIONS MR.X+MISS.Y+MISS.Z+MR.P=???

Resentment. That's what I feel every time I have to talk about him. But I have to... I have to finally get all this emotion off my chest. You put your heart out on the line and someone ends up being even more of a woman than you... and not in a good way. This is the story I started in my other 4 blog posts about Mr. X. I said I wouldn't resort to name calling and trashing someone's name via a social network like he did... plus his 4 oh so nosy snobby sisters. We'll get to them later. As later as their old ages.This is the part where I've fallen for him and I though he'd fallen for me too for he introduced me as his girlfriend when we at some auditions at the Kenya National Theatre and he even added, "Love u sweetheart." Turns out he was only 'helping' me get rid of the other guy who was being a pain in the ass with his constant proposals and couldn't take no for an answer yet we had just met. Anyhu, I never got to hear those words again. As I said, he used to see me as this great person because I always went after what I wanted and most of the time through persistence, hard work and dedication, got it. Plus,I was in my own world. I should never have let him get to my peaceful bubble.From the time he had me in his grasps he started taking me for granted. He never called or texted unless I did. He knew I loved swimming and we had planned to go together but our plans didn't fall through for his father was building their own house in Ruai and he was at 'kazi ya mjengo' most of the time so we hardly spent any time together when he was so busy building and constructing. When he got some free time, he never asked me out like on an official date but used his free time as if I didn't exist. He went for swimming without me and etc. I always had to find an excuse to talk to him and that's when he'd give me time. I'd ask him how he's doing and tell him that I wasn't really happy with where we were because I felt insecure.
1. He behaved as if he loved me but had never made it official so how sure was I that he wasn't seeing other girls?
2. He had never really told me if he ended things with the 2-week girl.
3. His friend Mr.P had disrespected me, saying I'd make a bad mother and he supported him!!
About number three, what happened was that a friend of his died. Actually,his high school deskmate in an all-boys school and I figured that I should be there for him through that trying time. Mr.X was pretty close with Mr.P and at a certain time we were to meet at Caprice Fries and Mr.P was there and they were planning the funeral and all. Mr.P liked hanging out at Caprice upstairs most of the time (all those fries explain his... erm... roundness and tumbo pack) and his mother had been my high school teacher though I was not in her class so we'd become friends via facebook but had never really met in person. I thought it'd help if Mr.X had my company because when people are around me they're always laughing and having a good time for I am not afraid to cook stupidity and I do it to the fullest. They even dared me to stand up in the middle of the restaurant, raise my hands up and say "Murang'a tuko pamoja!" just to prove I wasn't kidding which I did pap!The deskmate had killed himself by jumping off a tree at his home in Murang'a so clearly he had been under a lot of stress. For someone to resort to suicide, and in the most painful manner, he must have really weighed all his options and seen no other way out. I offered to go to the funeral with him and I was right, my company did help. Helped both of us get closer... *naughty laugh* At the time I saw it as doing a good deed and I thought he did too before he turned everything around and made everything I'd done for him seem like the worst thing a human being could do. Mr.X had told me that no girl had ever done for him the things I'd done for him.that he was happy with where we were so I shouldn't feel insecure. He just wanted us to take things slow. twas pure bliss! at least 4 him... I needed something more...solid. But... Mr.P was,is bad influence on Mr.X, drinking, smoking, wasting his life away and wanting to take others along with him. No wonder we got into an accident from Murang'a. Mr.P,the driver was high and had been over speeding and I came to see for myself why my mother did not want me to attend that funeral. I got to see what boys did at those funerals(I was the only girl in the vehicle with them), drinking in the name of the departed with no shame whatsoever. I went against my own mother just to be by Mr.X's side and what does he do when we get into a little disagreement? He asks me "What the fwuck were u thinking???" But before that as his en route of ignoring me as usual I try to talk to Mr.P so as to understand Mr.X. Worst mistake!it's like giving solid food to a 1-day old baby... gugugaga... gag!

4 those hu do bad... b warned... 4 those hu do gud... kip on kipn on.. :) :)
 WEMA- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9v3-RzjobU&feature=youtu.be
CHAWA KUNGUNI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MFBxvXfxs
JIRANI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr_F0_NxmM
NISEMENI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvJMhkMvgs

No comments:

Post a Comment