Friday, April 12, 2013

MR.X's EVEN MORE SHEMALE FRIEND MR.P WHO'D LIKE A WOMB

Resentment. That's what I feel every time I have to talk about him. But I have to... I have to finally get all this emotion off my chest. You put your heart out on the line and someone ends up being even more of a woman than you... and not in a good way. This is the story I started in my other 5 blog posts about Mr. X. I said I wouldn't resort to name calling and trashing someone's name via a social network like he did... plus his 4 oh so nosy snobby sisters. We'll get to them later. As later as their old ages. much much later... Methuselah later. Today we're focusing on Mr.P, the judgmental nobody. so Mr.X had been giving me a really hard time,not replying my texts,not picking my calls that I felt I needed to consult his friend so that I don't come off as 'pushy' or' clingy.' Mr.X himself had told me he was very possessive so I wondered why he didn't want to possess me. All that flirting,sexting and sweet nothings before I was in his box...yet men up to date insist how they r not the same.Mr.X proved otherwise for he was the last person I expected to betray me in the worst possible manner. so this day am wondering bcz,yes,Mr.X told me he was busy doing construction work n all and in our long talks his excuse was that he normally puts his phone down ALL DAY and by the time he's lukin at it in the evenin,he's swamped,has umpteen msgs to reply and pple to call back that he normally ends up not getting back to every one of them.so I thought,oh wow..I treat him like a priority but he treats me like a mere option among many 'people to get back to' The worst thing was I always saw him online on Facebook via his phone so I wondered for someone with 'so little time' on his hands,he never missed time to Facebook,wow...Anyhu,tried communicating with Mr.P asking him if he'd heard from Mr.X, if everything was alright etc and he too fails to reply my text msgs!!I'm absolutely furious!Remember,I'm pregnant and emotional and it's a really bad time because my 2 sisters stopped speaking to me because of the pregnancy,I guess they were in a state of shock too for one of them told me I pretended to be bright yet I'd been fooled by a man,went further as to block me via Facebook;the other simply detested men from growing up with a lot of problems from our drunk violent father so simply ignored my feelings and I.I really needed someone to talk to and I felt like no one was there!so I told Mr.P,you know this is what makes someone resort to suicide...not having anyone to talk to.I didn't mean it as an offence,I meant it as a fact;people with no one to turn to and feel that they don't belong...well,yeah.I just wanted him to reply my txt!and u kn wat,he FINALLY did!via insults and mockery. He told me I'd make a horrible mother and said I wasn't ready to cater for another human being etc etc I apologized for crossing the line for I remember he lost a friend through suicide and must have taken my txt very personally.I told him to forgive the hormones I was just lonely and I overreacted.I FREAKIN' OWNED UP to my mistake and told him not to text back when he was angry for I had been angry too and it wouldn't do any of us any good and u kn wat he did??? He insulted me further and further...unspeakable insults. This is a jobless drunk who oversped his parent's car,almost got us killed and lied to his father about the accident saying a stone fell from a lorry in front of us and he was swerving to avoid it... (The worst liar ever...at least come up with a decent lie)so u kn wat?I had to give him a piece of my mind!I had to tell him that he had no right judging me because he did not own a womb and would never kn childbearing!Even 13-year olds give birth and it's automatic,the motherhood instinct kicks in!!!I didn't stoop to his level of insults but just told him he had no right telling any woman what kind of a mother she'd make;it wasn't his call. No man,actually,BOY has any right to tell any lady what kind of a mother she'd make and that she's not ready for a bby.No man will ever know the pain of carrying a child for 9months!!esp.when the world is looking at u...judging u...because of ur age. Forgetting that most pregnancies are the lost ones;the ones we can't see for they've been terminated...When someone makes a choice to keep a baby,she freakin' knows why!!!If u think u can do a better job oh receded waistline shemale,here,have a womb. This reminds me of Mr.X's ex girlfriend who aborted his child...

4 those hu do bad... b warned... 4 those hu do gud... kip on kipn on.. :) :)
 WEMA- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9v3-RzjobU&feature=youtu.be
CHAWA KUNGUNI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MFBxvXfxs
JIRANI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr_F0_NxmM
NISEMENI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvJMhkMvgs

No comments:

Post a Comment