Sunday, April 7, 2013

HE'S A HE SHE HE SHE HE SHE SHE HE IS HE?

Resentment. That's what I feel every time I have to talk to him. You put your heart out on the line and someone ends up being even more of a woman than you... and not in a good way. Let's call him Mr. X. Unlike him I wouldn't stoop so low as to trash someone's name via a social network. My story begins when Mr. X and I met via Facebook through a mutual friend's status update. I don't even remember what the post was about, feels like forever ago. Anyway, we really have a connection due to a shared sense of humour and we become friends. That is the day I don't know whether to regret or to thank for teaching me a valuable lesson because these days I ignore all friend requests from those I do not know. I said I'm done meeting people via Facebook. but I believe everything happens 4 a reason; and a good one at that. Back to Mr. X, we become pretty great friends. He offers to take me out to watch Tusker Project Fame because he knows how much I love singing from the much I've told him in his inbox and I'll most probably be on that same stage some day. I believe I will. He believes I will. I freak out because a stranger I met via Facebook wants to take me out? Yes, I love singing. Yes, I love the stage. but am scared to go anywhere with this person I know so well yet don't know so well. We have been chatting a lot and I feel really connected to this new found friend that I actually consider his offer. At the time, everyone really wanted to go for TPF and the tickets were not for sale; you had to know someone who knew someone who worked in Kenya Breweries and apparently his sister did! He convinces me by saying he'll even pick me up at my parents house and agrees to meet them so that in case of anything they know who I'm with! Awesome, right?so he comes driven by his brother-in-law and in the company of one of his sisters (I later;much later in life find out he has 4 sisters)We go to TPF and I absolutely love the stage!! It's so bright and colorful and huge and the audience... I love it!I see him tearing up and wonder if the performances are really that touching. Turns out he has some eye sensitivity problem; to dust and light. That's why he wears glasses. but he insists he's okay as long as I'm having a good time. how sweet... so,despite lightful tears, we end up having an awesome time! He gets to know I don't drink when I say no to beer;yet we were at Breweries where it was wayyyy cheap! Any drunkard would have become a drunker drunk! *chuckle* But am so high on life and myself that one would think I was actually the drunkest drunk.plus,the event,plus,his company. I'm my absolute self chattering away and laughing non-stop oh!I don't want the night to end...but it has to;and it does.They give me a ride back home and I'm even more inspired than ever after watching those live performances.so from that day everybody (I mean Mr.X and I) lives their lives; happily ever after! (yeah right) We occasionally talk on the phone and meet up once in a while for a laugh or two. Wish it stayed that way... how could something so pure... so real... get so messed up?All the trouble started when we hooked up via skype...

4 those hu do bad... b warned... 4 those hu do gud... kip on kipn on.. :) :)
 WEMA- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9v3-RzjobU&feature=youtu.be
CHAWA KUNGUNI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MFBxvXfxs
JIRANI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr_F0_NxmM
NISEMENI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvJMhkMvgs

2 comments:

  1. Dreams are made of stuff like this. At least your talking about it is therapy in itself & that resentment will go....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... took me a while to actually write about it. been saying I will I will I will and finally I am!n the story has just begun...

    ReplyDelete