Saturday, April 13, 2013

OH EMOTIONAL MR.X TAKING IT ALL OUT ON ME,HOW...MANLY BOY!SISTERS TO THE RESCUE!

Resentment. That's what I feel every time I have to talk about them. But I have to... I have to finally get all this emotion off my chest. You put your heart out on the line and someone ends up being even more of a woman than you... and not in a good way. This is the story I started in my other 6 blog posts about Mr. X. I said I wouldn't resort to name calling and trashing someone's name via a social network like he did... plus his 4 oh so nosy snobby sisters. (If I do,it's just the resentment venting;it wants out) We're getting to them in a bit.They are the worst hypocrites of them all. But this,this is the part where Mr.X had a girlfriend, the girlfriend got pregnant and freaked out, didn't tell Mr.X so she aborted without him even knowing he had created a life. He was hurt and damaged when he found out through Miss.Y's bestfriend that he broke things off with her. Let's call Miss.Y Miss.Month;after all,her name is a month of the year. so when we had been sexting and flirting via skype,he had told me that he does not rush into relationships because he actually falls in love;that he'd been in two relationships thus far(not counting the side dishes)one didn't work cz twas long distance and the other,well,you now know what Miss.Month did to him. Mayb that's why he got so close to me,thought he'd found a baby replacement and the thought of the real baby daddy scared him cz he always told me that he did not want to feel like a third party;he was afraid of that for it had happened to his sister. His sister had gotten a wealthy man who adored her and her child despite him not being the biological father for the actual father had no job,no money,had freaked and failed to accept responsibility for the conjoint action. Turns out,he'd been studying and was just in a state of shock for 6years down the line,he came back,wealthier than the guy his sister had even moved in with and the child called this other guy dad.so the siz had to explain to the child who her real father was and the real father even bought his kid an expensive laptop (Kwani ni wa Jubilee??? :D) and the other guy,well,he just felt left out. After being called dad for all those years... after taking care of the kid as if he were his own and the sister couldn't deny the real dad a relationship with his kid which is truly annoying!!!The fact that you gave out sperm does not automatically make you a father!!You can't just be out of someone's life for all those years then come back and ruin the happiness she built without you,it just isn't fair. Yes,you deserve a relationship with your kid,but did you have to wait,disappear,go,come back with more money as a threat to the actual guy who watched the kid take her first steps??the actual guy who stayed when he could have left?? Anyhu,so as you have probably noted by now,Mr.X is a very emotional creature and his family has also been through a lot. But does that give anyone a right to look down upon other families???To insult other decent people just to make yourselves feel better??? Instead of Mr.X just arguing reasonably with me and admitting he was scared to commit, he made me feel less of a person,as if it was all my fault that he couldn't have me!He poisoned his sisters against me and I got to find out in the worst possible manner;amidst insults VIA TEXT!!!He kept on insisting, justifying their actions without even listening to me but let me tell you the WHOLE story then you be the judge. Tell me what would give a person the right to tell someone,"I hope u learn to become a mother from the hoe that you are." Someone who can't even spell whore correctly... I wondered,did I decide to keep my baby so that it could constantly be used as a form of attack against me???Two wrongs don't make a right.I engaged in premarital sex and as a virgin too!and decided not to murder...I am not the first neither will I be the last and God will help me through this,He knew me even before I was born so YOU and YOU and YOU have absolutely NO RIGHT to judge me for your own shortcomings. It all started with a sleep over at Mr.X's sisters place... (afterthought)Whoever lied to Kenyan girls that being light skinned automatically means you're beautiful?You have an ugly ugly heart Miss.Bow legs Kiburi... I'll not stop till I'm finished with every despicable thing you did!No wonder her shop got burnt down... and that was before we even knew each other. 'twas arson... she knew it,they all knew it... you've made a lot of enemies in this small small world... you should watch ur back. We forgive but we never forget;so as not 2 be as naive as we once were. Isn't that what you said? that I pretended to be naive...? yet u r the one with no education and sleeping with men for money for your lavish lifestyle and upkeep of ur kid. yet have no shame when calling me a slut. me who discovered sex and got pregnant,u who do it as a pasttime... *smh* u above 30 arguing with me,a 20 year old... about ur brother's issues!abt our issues!you really are idle... so Mr.X wasn't manly enough to stand up for himself...the 22-year old had to employ the use of his wayyy older sisters to hurl insults 2 that from another generation... real manly Mr.X, real manly. It all started when I told Mr.X that he owed me a decent meeting in person...

4 those hu do bad... b warned... 4 those hu do gud... kip on kipn on.. :) :)
 WEMA- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9v3-RzjobU&feature=youtu.be
CHAWA KUNGUNI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MFBxvXfxs
JIRANI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr_F0_NxmM
NISEMENI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvJMhkMvgs

No comments:

Post a Comment