Monday, April 15, 2013

THE KIBURIS... (PART TWO-THE MOCKERY AND INSULTS...)

4 those hu do bad... b warned... 4 those hu do gud... kip on kipn on.. :) :)
 WEMA- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9v3-RzjobU&feature=youtu.be
CHAWA KUNGUNI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8MFBxvXfxs
JIRANI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIr_F0_NxmM
NISEMENI- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvJMhkMvgs
This is the story I started in my other 8 blog posts about Mr.X and his 4 oh so snobby high and mighty sisters. I decided to call them "The Kiburis..." Kiburi is swahili for grudge. We decided to call one sister Nina. So when I was at Nina's place, I have never felt even more confused in my life. I had nowhere to hang my inner garments and I know they're supposed to be hung outside where the sun can hit them n all;hygiene! Most people don't know that, they normally hang inside the house on their beds. Now Nina had two nails in her bathroom and that's where she told me to hang yet they were puny nails, nothing could get dried up there!while the rest of them hung in much preferrable places. I felt like such an outcast...that's just to name but a few of her high and mighty habits. Anyhu, turns out Mr.X had planned we meet;he thought I'd be encouraged but not in that way. He'd thought of something like lunch but his sister had rushed to invite me to her home before he could stop it. He told me he knew something like that would happen and was trying to avoid it. (so he knew perfectly of his sister's habits)I do not regret accepting her invitation for now I'm not as naive as I used to be. I've seen them for their true colours and have come to learn that even the friendliest of persons can suddenly turn on you, the stranger, the outsider and that at the end of the day,blood is thicker than water,regardless of who is in the wrong. Like my 2 sisters. I was angry because they reacted so harshly and stopped speaking to me,but they came around eventually and even helped my mum pay my fees which had been hard to come by; business was failing miserably and for that I am grateful for I will now be able to sit for my exams next week. Anyhu, all my problems and stress were evolving and revolving around Mr.X and he too,was blaming me for his problems so we decided to part ways;I would do me,he would do him. It would have been mature and amicable too had he agreed to meet in person like mature adults do when they're breaking up for before,I wasn't willing to give up on him;on our friendship. We had had a beautiful friendship before infatuation and lust got in the way. and I believe in seeing the best in everyone so I hadn't been willing to let it all go like that. I came to learn that sometimes,it is better to let go. Love is like fart, if you force it it's probably shit. True. His best friend had been very good to me,provided a listening ear and was to solve our feud for he also didn't think it was right for Mr.X to treat me that way. Thing is, Mr.X's ex,Miss Month also wanted him back,plus now the 2wk girl. Mr.X managed to turn his best friend against me too. On my last insistence that he owed me a decent meeting in person he insulted me;unspeakable insults. That's why I'm typing. I'd also gotten an infection from the baby daddy apart from him breaking my virginity and giving me a baby. Doc said it was minor but I could not use strong medication because of my pregnancy so it took a while to heal. I was in a lot of pain and we had a long talk with my mum where it was now clear the dangers of premarital sex. What if it could have been an STD like AIDS? I learnt the hard way, even if a guy says he won't come inside you;you can get pregnant even without penetration,google it. so it is always advisable to use a condom (which the baby daddy didn't like so we never used) Mr.X used that info I had told him in confidence and threw it back at my face. He said, "Bitch I can see now why your baby daddy wants nothing to do with your flee infested pussy ass self.A STUPID woman is a curse,look it up in the Bible. And if you've never noticed,I'm not the one who's always following you around." That really hurt. Coming from someone who'd always looked up to me and pretended to be my friend and once he got close to me, judged me for just being me, a human with strengths AND weaknesses. And for not giving up on 'us' he felt so hot that he said I 'followed' him around??? The other 2 girls in the picture weren't helping much either...we were only adding to his ego.And yet their whole family were Jehovah's Witnesses. Is that what they had been taught? To use the Bible to insult others???I highly doubt it. I had been studying with one of Jehovah's Witnesses and that was nothing close to their conduct. So he'd just been infatuated...by my strengths...now I kn. I thought his sister was the mature one so I asked her to tell her brother to stop insulting me. A simple no or yes would've sufficed. I now see where he gets it from. Raised amidst girls it's no wonder he behaves like one. His sister started telling me to leave her brother alone,that he'd denied me one too many times,that his brother could not stand sluts especially lowlives from Kariobangi like me and added eeeeeewww.... Why I blame Mr.x is because his sister had known nothing about Mr.X and me. At least,I thought so. Where had she gotten all that info???Simple,Mr.X had all along been pretending to be good to me yet bad mouthing me to his sisters and friends. and his sister had used my humble background;my humble Eastlands upbringing to insult me.Called me a lowlife... cz she's so 'high class' yet they too had been raised in Jericho. It daen get more Eastlands than that. And she had called me a slut yet she's the one who slept with men for money. She even told me that her phone couldn't receive my texts perhaps if I was a classy whore I'd be having one with such features. so she knew what she was. I just thought she'd ask, What's up? What has he done? And not take a biased view of the matter for she was past the age of petty arguments. But her mind had been made up about me and the insults just kept coming;one after the other.I told her at least I work hard for a living and don't have to depend on men but it was futile for she already knows what she is. She said I shldn't dare try compare myself to her,I'd be depressed. I threatened to take them to the authorities for they had crossed the line... aaargh! Looking at these texts where they insulted me has brought up all the resentment I feel... Allow me to proceed tomorrow with a sober mind. Thank you and have a good night.

2 comments:

  1. I read them all and I understand your pain n why u are afraid to talk to me. But you need a friend and that all I want to be. Let ur past be a stepping stone to your future not a hindrance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My future seems much brighter without "friends" The wound is still fresh... thnx but my best friend pretty much covers it 4 now. Perhaps in future I'll open myself up again but once bitten twice shy. I can't just trust freely ever again.

      Delete